Thursday, April 1, 2010

Confused??

I keep on telling Zac "Say mommy, mo-mmy" or "Say daddy, da-ddy" but unfortunately I don't get any response from him. But if I tell him "I love you", he mimics and say "I love you" to me. I say I love you to Zac very often than teaching him to say the word "mommy" and "daddy" so I guess that is the reason why he likes to say I love you. Sometimes I think that he thinks that I love you is his name LOL! If he is watching TV and I tell him I love you, he will look at me. When he is half asleep and I say I love you to him, he will smile at me with his eyes closed. I wonder if he really knows what I love you means. Last night, I said I love you to him three times and he said I love you to me three times too.

Tomorrow, I'll start calling him by his name so he will start knowing his name. I am glad though that he can say I love you and yeah I love him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment