Saturday, April 3, 2010

He is sick :(

He was fine and full of joy around 1:00AM. In fact he was playing with his daddy and he laughed and laughed. Few hours after he fell asleep, he woke me up with a high pitched scream. I woke up immediately and checked him. I gave him milk but he was still crying. I changed his dirty diaper and still crying. I made him sit up and he still cried. Those are the normal reasons why he cries so I really felt that something is really wrong with him. He only stopped crying after I stood up and held him.

He woke up almost every hour just to cry and to ask for milk. I know that he wasn't bloated because I made him burp. At 9AM, his temperature was 98.6 F which is higher than his normal temperature which is 97.2 - 97.6 F. I told him to my husband and continued monitoring Zac. At 2PM, it went up to 99.9 F so I got scared and went to hubby again. I thought we need to rush him to the doctor but hubby said the doctor would not do anything to him unless his temp is higher than 100 F. Hubby gave him Tylenol for babies. He mixed it with the milk that he was drinking. It seems like the taste didn't bother him because he drank it all. At 5PM, I checked his temp and it went down to 98.2 F. I felt relieved. He seems better now than awhile ago. He gave me few smiles and he don't cry much now.

Right now, he is sleeping and he seems alright. I hope he feels better soon. BTW, below is the video of Zac playing daddy. This was taken few hours before he got sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment