Friday, April 23, 2010

Zac and the Wash Pod

Hubby bought this Wash Pod in the store. At first I thought it was a waste of money since he already has a bath tub and Zac will out grown this wash pod couple of months from now. I changed my mind after seeing him all happy and giggling playing with water in the wash pod. He actually looks so cute in it because it looks like he is in a bucket or a big water dipper LOL!

Zac loves bath time. He will stop whining once I put him in the tub. I always give him a bath before sleeping every night, I started doing that a couple of weeks ago. He seems to sleep pretty good after bath time. I always make sure that his bath accessories are all ready, the bathroom is warm (heater is on) and the water is not too cold and not to hot for him. I am glad that Zac loves bath time, actually there are times that when I say "bath time" he gives big smile. It seems like he understand that word already.

Here is a pic of Zac enjoying bath time in his wash pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment