Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Zac and the 1st food

Yay! Hubby and I were so excited to see on what will be his facial reaction in eating baby foods. Hubby bought some baby foods and of course it should be 1st food since he is just a beginner in eating food. Hubby bought different kinds of fruits and veggies flavor. There's banana, peach, apple, pears, prunes, squash, carrots, peas and green beans.

He is 4 months and 3 days old now, supported sitter and he opens his mouth every time he sees the spoon coming close to his mouth. I know that those are some of the signs that he is already ready for solid food. We started giving him banana flavor and he loved it. At first he made funny face because that taste is new to him. He kinda like sucking the food in his mouth LOL! Yeah he did it because he use to drink milk and not use to eating food yet.

Hubby and I were so wondering on what was he thinking when he was licking the banana. Maybe this was his thought "What is this thing in my mouth?" or maybe "Is this the new flavor of milk now?" or maybe "I am starting to like the taste of this thing in my mouth" hehe. But there is one thing for sure, he looovees the banana flavor. He kept on kicking and yelling that seems like he was asking for more, more, and more please.

He ate 1 pack of Banana Puree today. I fed half of it lunch time and half dinner time. Tomorrow, I am going to start on giving him fruit puree (apple) for lunch and vegetable puree (carrots) for dinner and of course he will still drink milk for breakfast and in between meals. I hope he will like vegetables as they are good source of fiber, vitamins and minerals. I know, not all kids like vegetables that is why I hope that he will be like me that is not a picky eater hehe. I love vegetables and I will encourage and teach him to love vegetables too.

No comments:

Post a Comment