Monday, January 18, 2010

2nd KUB

Nine o' clock this morning is his appointment. When we arrived in the hospital, I was like "Oh my! waiting time again." I was glad though because we were called on time this time because I waited for one hour on the last time I had my pregnancy ultrasound there.

Zac started crying when the technician slightly opened his clothes to put on that gel thing for his ultrasound. Hubby gave him milk and that made him stopped from crying hehe. During the ultrasound, I saw his kidney on the monitor but of course i don't understand what's going on. I just saw that the size of his right kidney is 5.34mm and his left is 5.18mm. I don't know if his kidneys are considered enlarged with those sizes. I keep on searching on the net on what is the normal size of kidneys on babies but I couldn't find any site :(

They told me that the result will be forwarded to his Urologist this Wednesday. I will call his Urologist maybe Thursday? I hope that he already read the ultrasound by then.

We are just being positive that the result will turn out negative like the result of his first ultrasound. Oh God! Please help my son. I hope nothing is serious in his kidney condition. Please bless him.

No comments:

Post a Comment