Thursday, June 3, 2010

2 Vaccination Shots

Zac had his 2nd shots last two days ago. He had Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis, HiB and Polio shots. He weighs 18.11 pounds, 27 inches tall and has head circumference of 17 at the age of 5 months and half.

I don't like the nurse who gave him shots because it bled right after she injected those shots. Shots are suppose to be injected in the muscle and not in the vein.

He has an appointment for another Renal Ultrasound two weeks from now. The hospital called me yesterday and said that his schedule is today. I asked her to reschedule his appointment because his Urologist wants it to be done when he turns 6 months old and right now he is only 5 months and two weeks old. I asked her to reschedule it because I am afraid that his urologist would ask to redo the ultrasound because he isn't 6 months old yet. So just to make sure, I scheduled him on the 17th of this month which he would turn exactly 6 months old.

I really wish that everything is ok now in his kidneys.

No comments:

Post a Comment