Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Zac and the highchair

Hubby ang I decided to buy Zac a highchair because it is dangerous for him to sit on his bouncy chair while I am feeding him. He likes to bend over to reach his toes which scares us because he might tumble down from the table down to the floor with his bouncy chair.

He eats solid food now so I think that it is really much appropriate if he would have his own chair. He eats stage two foods now. He eats meat now only if it is mixed with some other food (like veggies or fruit). He don't like pure meat because it is grainy. Meat on stage 2 foods are much smoother in texture because it is mixed with fruit or veggies that's why Zac eats meat now.

Zac likes to stare with us eating adult food. I know that that is just normal with babies and I can't wait for him to get a lil bit bigger so he could start munchin what we can munch. I love you Zac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment