Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tagalog Storybook

My sister told me that he sent something for Zac. She didn't tell me what it was because she said she want it to be a surprise. Yesterday, I woke up and I wanted to tell hubby that I want to buy storybook for Zac so I can read it to him every night before he go to bed but I forgot to tell it to him because he was hurrying going to work.

Around 10:30AM, i checked our mail and I saw mails. Actually those mails are for my husband but they both came from my sister. I opened the big mail because I knew that that is the gift that my sister was talking about. I was surprised that it was a Tagalog Storybook. I was like "OH my! I was just thinking of buying some books and now Zac has one!" :D

I really like the storybook she sent because it has English translation plus I love the story "Si Pagong at si Matsing" (The turtle and the monkey). That story was one of my favorite when I was a kid and now I am glad that I can pass that story to my son.

Thank you my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment