Sunday, May 30, 2010

Zac and the Walker

Zac always wants me to make him stand or sit but my arms are getting tired of doing it over and over everyday because he is getting heavier everyday. So I decided to assemble the walker that was given to him on his baby shower.

Before I assembled the walker I read the specifications first to see if Zac can use it already. It says:

Only use this walker if your child meets the following requirements:
  • Can support body weight with legs
  • Weight is between 15 and 26 lbs
  • Height is less than 32 inches
  • Stop using this product when your child can stand unaided or walk unassisted
My estimated weight of Zac is between 18 -19 lbs and I am sure that he is more than 27 inches in height so I happily assembled the walker with the help of my dad-in-law. We were so excited for him.

We were actually surprised because it seems like he already knew how to take steps right after we put him in his walker. He is becoming faster now in walking and what so funny is he always follow me now wherever I go. We can see in him that he is so happy with his walker because he can wheel around and go where he wants to go and follow whoever he wants to follow.

I love seeing my son happy and as much as possible I want to give him all what he needs and what he wants (but not to the point that he will become a brat). I am also happy that he took another milestone. I am so proud of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment