Saturday, October 2, 2010

Zac finger eating

We decided to give Zac some Gerber cookies when he was almost 9 months old. The size of the cookies are too big for Zac that he will get choked so I cut them into small pieces using my fingers. When I laid the small pieces of cookies on his highchair tray, Zac looked at them like he was saying "Them looks yummy! But what are these mom?". So what I did was, I showed Zac how to finger eat. I picked a piece of the cookie and put it in my mouth and munched it. He looked at me and I felt like he had the feeling of wanting to do what I just did but seemed like he wasn't sure of how start doing it. So this time, I took his hand, made his fingers get a piece of cookie and put the cookie in his mouth. We did it twice, and on the third time, he did it by all by himself. And of course, I am a proud momma lol!

Now, Zac is get so excited everytime I say the word "cookie".Here is a video of Zac finger eating his cookie.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know that you talk to Zach in English and Filipino...

    I wish for him to grow a good man. God bless!

    Show Me Your Look Today

    ReplyDelete