Sunday, October 10, 2010

"I met a mascot"

Yesterday, my mommy together with my grandpa went to the chilli cook-off. There were lots of people that I don't know in that place. My mommy and grandpa bought some tickets in exchange of the food they called "chilli". My mommy didn't give me some of her food because she said that that is not good for me. We went several booths for her to eat chilli, I think he had 5 cups of it. In that place, I also heard of a girl's voice singing on the stage, and near the stage, there was a mascot. The mascot looks friendly to everybody specially to kids. So my mommy brought me to him and took a picture of me with him. Mommy thought that I'd be scared of him but the truth is, I even touched him. I like him and I think he likes me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment