Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Why the gate mommy?

"When I get tired of playing with my toys on the floor in the living room, I crawl going to my grandpa or my mommy and daddy's room. I like saying hello to my grandpa every now and then while he is watching his show in his room that is why I always go to his room. Grandpa said that he don't mind me visiting him in his room except that he is scared for me that I might get into his stuff (meds,tools etc.) which are dangerous for me. When grandpa's room is closed, I go to mommy and daddy's room to spend time with my daddy when he is off from work. But the thing is, they (mommy, daddy and grandpa) doesn't want me to go in their rooms without them knowing. They said that there are lots of stuff in their room that aren't safe for babies like me. When mommy hears me crawling going to grandpa's room, she immediately chase me and pick me up and bring me back to the living room where she said I am suppose to stay so she could watch me play. This morning, mommy put this gate for me so I could not just go to their rooms without  anybody's knowledge. She said she will take the gate off on the right time".

No comments:

Post a Comment