Friday, June 17, 2011

A new twist on kiddie pool time to enertain my kids

Guest post written by Stacy Lewis

My kids get really bored easily. I guess that they probably got that from me, but that also makes entertaining my kids quite the chore. It's a chore that takes so much time and trouble because of it. Summer is probably the hardest for that because I have to entertain them all day. But sometimes I enjoy all the creativity that this requires.

I was online a few weeks ago trying to figure out some new summer activities for us to do together as a family and while I was doing that I saw the site www.internetservicehouston.com/. I read it and after that I decided to sign our internet service up for it.

I found a new way to spruce up kiddie pool time. I pulled all of our pool toys out into the pool and made kind of a fort with the floats. Needless to say it was a huge hit and I've had to do it a few more times since then to keep my kids entertained and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment