Thursday, March 10, 2011

"Data" means milk

It has been awhile since the last time I updated this blog. I was busy with random things that I didn't had any time to visit this blog. But anyway, I am happy that I have something to add to "Zactionary". I like Zac to learn how to speak our language in the Philippines which is "Tagalog" so I am teaching him little by little. Last week, I taught him the word "gatas" which means "milk". Since he is still young, he pronounce it as "da-ta". He is so cute every time he say that word. This afternoon, I noticed that he was sucking his pointy finger which is a sign that he is wants some gatas, I told myself "I'll just give him gatas after 10 minutes". All of a sudden, he kept saying "Data! data! data!" over and over. I was happy and surprised because he finally could say what he wants! Yippee! I am glad that he is learning more and more as he grow. I am so proud of you Zac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment