Sunday, February 20, 2011

Behaved Zac

I was happy about how Zac behaved in the restaurant yesterday and the other day. Yesterday, we celebrated my aunt-in-law's birthday at Arts Restaurant and Zac behaved for 3 hours. He kept on walking and running in the restaurant though which is fine for me because I want him to have more freedom. He ate lots of spagetti and that time, I came prepared. I brought his bib so he won't stain his shirt on eating hehe.

A day before yesterday, we went shopping with my dad-in-law and at the end of the day, we went to Golden Corral to have dinner. Zac was so behaved and one old woman approached him while he was busy eating and told him how cute he is. Zac is most of the time a good baby. He loves to talk and laugh. He will get into things out of curiosity so I always have to keep an eye on him.

No comments:

Post a Comment