Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Choose safe toys

I had to make dinner last night so I left Zac in his crib playing with his toys. After cooking, I went back to Zac and I noticed that his wooden toy duck's wing was detached. I got worried so I picked up Zac and went in our room and talked to my hubby. I showed him the toy and asked him to look for the missing wooden screw in his crib because I am afraid that the baby will stick it in his mouth if he found it. Thank God we found it! Lesson learned, NEVER buy toys that has small detachable parts. So, for Zac's safety, I threw that toy and I promised myself to double check the toys that we will buy in the future.

1 comment:

  1. everytime me and my hubby buy toys we really make sure of things like that... ang hirap na kasi baka makain pa nila.

    ReplyDelete