Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Zac and his Curtains

We have been looking around in different stores looking for the right curtain for Zac's nursery room. Yes, he has his own room now. I actually don't know if I am happy about this because he has his own room now and I'll be able to sleep in bed with my husband again or I'll be sad because I already got use to sleeping in bed with Zac laying next to me.
I think I am the one who has anxiety separation and not my son :( Anyway, we bought a futon for his room so there is a couch to sit in during day time and a bed to lay in in case I have to watch him at night. We painted his room baby blue because I think that that is the perfect color for his room. His crib bedding is color blue too.

Zac's grandpa bought him a "Cars Game Rug" two days ago. It is an interactive game rug where he bought at Kmart. We were thinking of what theme will be Zac's room but since his grandpa already bought "Cars" item then I thought "Why not Cars?".

We scouted on 4 different stores yesterday looking for curtains for kids and we didn't find the one we are looking for. Today, we went to Walmart to look for curtain and we finally found Cars Window Panel. This made me happy because at long last the search is over lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment