Saturday, December 12, 2009

Zac's baby shower

Woohooo! I had fun with my baby shower. We played 6 different games:

Never say baby game. Each of the guests will get a pacifier necklace once they arrive. No-one is allowed to say the word "baby" during the baby shower. Whoever hear someone say the word baby from a guest, takes the guest's necklace. The guest who collects the most wins the game :)

Guess the chocolate Game
. Each diaper (made of tissue paper) has melted 8 different chocolate bars separately. You need to smell each diaper and guess what's chocolate in it.

Cotton balls Game. You need to scoop cotton balls as much as you can using a spoon within 30 secs. The guest who gets the most cotton balls wins the game.

Guess Mom's Tummy Size Game. They need to guess my belly's size using toilet paper. Each guests needs to pull toilet paper which they believe would fit perfectly around my belly. The one who gets the right size or is the closest to the size wins the game :)

Baby Scrambler. There are 25 baby related item listed in a piece of paper. Guests needs to unscrambled the words to get the right words. The guest who gets the most wins the game :)

Baby Shower Bingo Game. It is like the usual Bingo Game except that what's in the card are pictures of baby related items instead of numbers.

I made baby bunnies out of wash cloths for the baby shower favors and I also made diaper cake. I was glad because almost all the people I invited were there. I am happy for my bay because he got lottssss of gifts :) I feel like he is so loved by the people around me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment