Thursday, December 3, 2009

36th week and 5th day

Yesterday I went to the OB for the baby's weekly check-up and guess what??? I am still 4cm. dilated! Oh well! I know it is still early but my concern is, I am afraid that baby Zac is already 8lbs. which I think I'll have a hard time pushing him. Why did I think he is 8lbs. already? I noticed that he gains 2 lbs. every 3 weeks and based on his last ultrasound (Nov. 17th), he already weighs 6.5lbs. Gulp! He is bigger than what a 34 week old baby should be. I don't want to have Cesarean delivery (CS) :( but of course I don't have any choice if CS is the only way on how to get out baby Zac hehe.

My other concern is that I am afraid that they might not give me epidural during delivery. That it might be too late for me to have it because I am already 4cm. I talked to some of my pregnant friends and friends who are mommies already and they told me that the anesthesiologist can still give me epidural til I am 8cm dilated.

I pray and hope that the delivery will turn out good and of course I want baby Zac to be healthy. I hope that there will be no complications for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment