Friday, July 2, 2010

Zac and the banana

Zac threw up again today after two hours of eating banana. This is third time it happened to him. The first time was like a month ago. I fed him banana that time and he threw up 6 times in two hours. We got afraid and we thought that he might had food poisoned so we called his doctor and they made an appointment for him right away. His Pediatrician wasn't available that time so he was seen by a different doctor.

He told me not to give him any food (even milk) til 8PM that night except for Pedialyte. Everything went ok that night. We don't really know on whats wrong with him, we thought his tummy was just upset that day. He likes banana and he has been eating banana for a month already and nothing bad happened to him til that day. The next day, I gave him the banana that was left over from yesterday. He threw up again. We were thinking that there is just something wrong with that banana jar that is why his tummy got upset. I got afraid so didn't gave him banana til then.

This afternoon, I took a chance of giving him banana because its been a month now since the last time he had it. He threw up again and it was big time. Now we are thinking that he is NOW allergic to banana. From now on I will NOT going to give him banana anymore.

Right now, Zac is asleep. Resting. He got tired from throwing up several times. I feel so bad. I wish I didn't give him banana :(

No comments:

Post a Comment