Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shopping!!!

It's been a week since the last time I post something here. Well, I was quite busy this past few days so I wasn't able to blog here. Hmm, highlights of Zac's week? We shopped for his clothes. We noticed that he is getting bigger and bigger almost every week. I started letting him wear 0-3 months size of clothes 2 weeks ago, so, bye-bye New born clothes :D

Hubby and I shopped til we dropped LOL! We have some 0-3 months old clothes for him already but we thought that what we have aren't enough so we bought more PLUS we also bought 3-6 months size, 6-9 months size and some 9 months old size clothes. Whew! we had a blast that night of shopping. We were both had fun and we are happy for Zac that he has more clothes to wear hehe. I wish I could post the pic of the clothes that we bought but the rechargeable battery of my digicam is messing up so I guess I'll just post them na lang whenever I can :)

No comments:

Post a Comment